vendredi 18 novembre 2016

Tony Bennett: 24 of His Best Loved Songs

Tony Bennett: 24 of His Best Loved Songs

If you had to ask me who my favourite singer was, I’d have to nominate Anthony Dominick Benedetto, or, as he is popularly known to millions, Tony Bennett. Born in 1926 in Queens, New York, Tony has been making hits since his 1951 breakthrough, Because of You. His most famous number, I Left My Heart in San Francisco was released in 1962 before pop music started to pass him by a little. Yet now, aged 90, he is churning out popular hits again, with his most recent two albums of duets with famous singers bringing his jazzy music to a newer audience. Now it’s considered cool for my grandchildren to sing along to my favourite songs – not something I expected to say! 

 Click below the link to view the contents:

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=23396 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire