samedi 25 juin 2016

I changed my habits and doing so changed my life

I changed my habits and doing so changed my life

I'm in a slump, feeling stuck in the lowest of moods, afraid that I've got nothing more to offer, waiting for this period of unhappiness to subside. I remind myself to be patient, to keep in mind what past experiences have taught me. Despite this dwindling feeling I currently cannot shake off, I tell myself that that I will be on the upswing soon. Once I wrap my head around this ray of hope, and with a little soul searching, I dig deep into the issues that are contributing to my current state of unhappiness and the things that I could do to overcome it.

Click below the link to view the contents:

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=21351 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire