samedi 27 février 2016

Let Us Toast to Red Wine and it's Unbelievable Health Benefits

Let Us Toast to Red Wine and it's Unbelievable Health Benefits

 On occasion, I pop open a bottle of red, particularly after a long, trying day. And while sipping on my glass of luscious wine, I often find myself thinking whether there's any harm in doing this shortly before my bedtime. Overall, I consider myself to live a healthy lifestyle - I eat well and exercise often, and so I wonder if I am negating my efforts in drinking a glass. Recently, I came across a study that shed some interesting light on how a small amount of wine before bed can actually benefit your body. Let's take a look:

 Click below the link to view the contents:

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=19595 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire