dimanche 28 janvier 2018

Massage These 6 Areas Yourself for Soothing Relief

Massage These 6 Areas Yourself for Soothing Relief

Aches, pains, and stiffness are ailments we become accustomed to as we get older. But what are our options? Should we just learn to live with the pain, or spend a fortune on a massage therapist? Thankfully, there is a third option that I've recently been trying myself - self-massage. I use foam rollers, lacrosse balls, tennis balls and a massage stick (all cheap, easily available and simple to use) for those hard-to-reach spots and consequently, I have found them to be incredibly effective. All it takes is 10 minutes out of my day, and the muscle pain and tension I was experiencing have reduced significantly, in just a matter of days. My flexibility has also increased. 

Click below the link to view the contents:

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=23203

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire