vendredi 31 mars 2017

A Complete Guide to Your Computer's Different File Types

A Complete Guide to Your Computer's Different File Types

I was never very good at learning new languages. And though they say these days English is all you need, I found that this was not the case when it came to understanding my computer, with its ‘ones’ and ‘zeros’. In one place I'd see a ‘.exe’ and elsewhere a ‘.pdf' - it can be so bewildering! As a result, I was pleased to discover this short and simple little guide to the 12 most common file extensions used by our computers. You see, no one else ever takes the trouble to explain these things to you, but it’s really not that complicated, as I’ve found out. Here, take a look for yourself!  

 Click below the link to view the contents:

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=25306 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire