jeudi 30 mars 2017

16 Uninhabited Islands to Fantasize About

16 Uninhabited Islands to Fantasize About

I have often wondered what it would be like to have my own private island, a gorgeous paradise in which I could live a peaceful, natural life. Such ideas have long fired the people's imaginations with both positive and negative reflections. So, whether my experience would be as glorious as I'd like to imagine, or as horrific as Lord of the Flies or Lost, it's always a good idea to sit back, close your eyes and just dream of sunny beaches and tropical wildlife. Have at look at these 16 deserted island paradises and see which you could envision yourself inhabiting.

 Click below the link to view the contents:

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=25203 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire