lundi 29 août 2016

A Mother's Emotional Letter to Her Daughter

A Mother's Emotional Letter to Her Daughter

This beautiful story is a real eye-opener. It's one that really touched my heart, making me aware of the many times that I took my own mother for granted, when she needed me most. This letter offers a heart-wrenching perspective for when 'the day' arrives, detailing the many patient moments that this mother had with her child when she was younger - the repeated stories, the forgotten details, the minor inconveniences. She uses these experiences to help her beloved daughter overlook all the difficulties that her mother now faces in old age, asking her to cherish the time they have together.

Click below the link to view the contents:

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=22306 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire