mardi 19 juillet 2016

We Used to Sleep Twice a Night, and Maybe We Should Again

We Used to Sleep Twice a Night, and Maybe We Should Again

I often struggled to get a good night’s rest when I was working, but since retiring I have discovered where I was going wrong. Instead of trying to sleep for eight hours straight, I now go to bed at dusk, sleep a few hours, then wake up for a couple more hours. After that, I sleep a second time and wake up refreshed at dawn. This has revitalized my life, and there is good science and historical evidence to back up my claim that we should all be doing this. I heartily recommend the following two-sleep solution to you.

 Click below the link to view the contents:

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=21714 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire