mardi 25 août 2015

The Positive Impact that Nature Has on the Brain is Astounding

The Positive Impact that Nature Has on the Brain is Astounding

There's something about being in nature, it has the magical ability to comfort you, especially in times when you need it most. It has the ability to put your thoughts back into perspective and bring about an overwhelming feeling of peace. Have you ever tried it? Go out on a walk, basking yourself amid trees, grass and all that nature has to offer, in your lowest of moods, or on your most stressful of days. Personally, I have found that stepping outside, breathing in the natural air on my off days, helps bring me back to my center and regain my focus. But it's not just my take on things. research too, consistently finds that nature has a profound impact on the brain.

Click below the link to view the contents: 

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=16950&memberid=1050044

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire