jeudi 27 août 2015

Guide: Google Calendar has Effortlessly Shaped the Way I Plan my Day

Guide: Google Calendar has Effortlessly Shaped the Way I Plan my Day

Google Calendar has become the compass to my day. It effortlessly helps me know what I have to do, sends me reminders so that I will never forget a meeting or an appointment - and it does so to my choosing, via email or a notification. I find it extremely convenient because no matter what device I am using, my calendar is there, notifying me of my day-to-day plans on the go, be it from my desktop, my iPad or my mobile. It has really made life so much easier for me, and in this article, I'd like to share the benefits and functions of Google Calendar with you! 

Click below the link to view the contents: 

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=17041&memberid=1050044

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire