vendredi 26 décembre 2014

A Beginners’ Guide to Meditation at Home

A Beginners’ Guide to Meditation at Home

Meditation has many known health benefits, such as increasing longevity and reducing stress. People have been practicing meditation for over two millennia, with Hindu texts describing meditative forms as early as the 6th-century BCE. In my youth, if I heard the word ‘meditation’, all I could think about was a person in the Far East, sitting with his legs crossed and humming to himself. A couple of years ago I was introduced to real meditation and discovered the calming and healing properties it has, and now I’d love to share them with you.

 Click the link below to get more information the above subject:

1 commentaire:

  1. Hello Frndz....
    Nice Blog......
    Thanks for your blog. I just landed up in your blog and I really appreciate your blog. It is full of resourceful information.

    A Beginners Guide ToMeditation

    RépondreSupprimer