lundi 27 février 2017

15 Incredible Paintings That Every Art Lover Must Know

15 Incredible Paintings That Every Art Lover Must Know

We all have our own preferences when it comes to fine art, but in my humble opinion there are some stunningly beautiful paintings that everyone can appreciate. Ever since I was young, when I was first given a book of art history, filled with glossy color pictures of paintings from Giotto, Rembrandt, El Greco, Bosch, and others, I have adored the following 15 works of genius. They speak to me in a deeply personal way, and I want to share my reflections about them with you and have you consider what they say to you.

Click below the link to view the contents:

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=24817 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire