mardi 14 janvier 2014

My Job Search - Witty and Hilarious!

My Job Search!

 
1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory,  but I got canned. Just couldn't concentrate.

2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, But just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.


3. After that, I tried being a Tailor,  
 but wasn't suited for it -- mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
starbucks
 
 
4. Next, I tried working in Starbucks,     
But I had to quit because it was the same old grind.  


5. Then, I tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life,  but just didn't have the thyme.


6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker,  
but any way I sliced it.... I couldn't cut the mustard. 


7. My best job was a Musician,
but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.
 
  
music notes gif
 
 
8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor,  
      but didn't have any patience.


9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory.  
   Tried hard but just didn't fit in. 


10.  I became a Professional Fisherman,  
but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.


11. I managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance company ,
       but the work was just too draining. 


12.. So then I got a job in a Workout Centre,     
 but they said I wasn't fit for the job...  


13. After many years of trying to find steady work,  I finally got a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it..

14. My last job was when I tried working in a Muffler Factory,  
but that was too exhausting. 

 
 
 
 SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT 

retired
   
AND I FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire